Friday 9 March 2018

How to unsubscribe from NUS junk newsletters

Why am I receiving so many emails in my NUS account?
By default, NUS subscribes you to a ton of newsletters. These newsletters originate from various student / commercial / NUS groups.

I often find myself receiving a whole heap of newsletters which I have totally no interest in. Sometimes this may even cause you to miss important emails in the pile of junk mail. Well, let me walk you through the process on how to stop receiving these junk mail.

Step 1:
Head over to NUS groups website and login with your NUSnet ID and password.

Step 2:
Choose the various groups which you have absolutely no interest in, and wish to unsubscribe to their email blasts.



Step 3:
Hooray! You have now a cleaner inbox. Unfortunately, there are still some mail sources which you cannot unsubscribe from. (e.g. your department's email blasts, etc.)

Was this article helpful? You may share this with your friends to help them out as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment